"M.D., D.G.O., D.F.P., F.C.P.S., Dip. N.B.E. 29 years of experience in ART, IVF, ICSI, Sperm / Egg & Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy, Male Infertility. Pioneer in India for Pre-Implantation Gen ...
"M.D., D.G.O., D.F.P., F.C.P.S., Dip. N.B.E. 29 years of experience in ART, IVF, ICSI, Sperm / Egg & Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy, Male Infertility. Pioneer in India for Pre-Implantation Genetic Screening."
Dr. Firuza Parikh is the Director of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics at Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre in Mumbai, India. With a Department of Assisted Reproduction (IVF)& Genetics has endeavored to help infertile couples, and have treated more than 6000 couples from every state of...
Firuza Parikh in the top 10 Doctors of india. 2015: 100 most Powerful Women of Asia Award 2015. Society Memberships / Fellowship: 1. The Indian Society ...
Area of Expertise:
Special interest in ICSI, IMSI, Genetics, Pre-Implantation Genetics and Male Infertility.
Brief write up
- Director – Dept. of Assisted Reproduction & Genetics.
- Responsible for South-East Asia’s first ICSI baby Luv Singh, in 1994.
- First PGD pregnancy in India.
- First Laser Assisted Hatching & TESA pregnancies in India.
- Editor-in-Chief, Fertility & Sterility Indian Edition.
- Editorial Board Member, Fertility & Sterility, U.S.A.
FertilTree International Fertility Centre is the first IVF Centre in India in a private hospital established at Jaslok Hospital And Research Centre in 1989. It is headed by Dr. Firuza Parikh who has extensive experience in the field having completed her Postdoctoral Researcher in Reproductive Medicine for 4 years at Yale University.
To know more about our services and how we can help, please follow the link below:
fertiltree.comAwards/Fellowship:1995: The All India Ratna Shiromani Award for pioneering work in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
1995: Outstanding Young Indian Award given by the Indian Junior Chamber.
2001: Listed by the National Institutes of Health Registry (USA) for research in Embryonic Stem Cells.
2001: Felicitation by Organisation of Pharmaceutical Producers of India for outstanding research in Stem Cells.
2001: The M.D. Adatia Oration Award – Bombay Obstetrics and Gynecology Society Annual Conference.
2002: Kuvadia-Shah-Vora Oration Award on Stem Cell Therapy – Implications & Importance, by The Bombay Medical Association.
2006: Woman of the Year Award - Zonta International Organization.
2006: Zee Astitva Award for Science and Technology.
2007: Hindustan Times Woman of the Year Award.
2009: F ICCI FLO Women Achievers Awards 2009 ""Excellence in the field of Medicine”
2012: Women in the Driving Seat Award by Lavasa Women’s Drive for Science and Medicine
2012: L'Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards 2012 for Science and Innovation.
2014: Selected as Woman of the Year 2014 by Limca Book of Records.
2014: ‘All India Survey’ by Indian Express lists Dr. Firuza Parikh in the top 10 Doctors of india.
2015: 100 most Powerful Women of Asia Award 2015.
Society Memberships / Fellowship:
1. The Indian Society of Assisted Reproductive Technology - President – February 2003 – 2006.
2. The American Fertility Society.
3. The Bombay Obstetrics and Gynaecology Society.
4. The Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India.
5. The Indian Association of Fertility and Sterility.
6. The Indian Academy of Juvenile and Adolescent Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
7. The Association of Medical Women in India.
8. The Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopists.
9. Indian Society of Human Genetics.
10. Member of the Drafting Committee to outline guidelines for Assisted Reproductive Technology at the National level (ICMR Project).
1. President – Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (2003-2006).
2. Member – Monitoring Committee: Developing cells and tissue engineering – Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
3. Recognized guide for MSc and PhD, Mumbai University.
4. Editor-in-Chief, Fertility and Sterility Indian Edition.
5. Editorial Board: Fertility and Sterility, USA.
6. Recognized teacher and guide for DNB, National Board of Examinations (2014).
FertilTree International Centre, Department of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics, 8th Floor, Jaslok Hospital and Research Center Dr. G, Pedder Rd, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400026, Contact No: 022 6657 3175